- Assembly is at 8.50 a.m. It is important that the children develop the habit of being punctual for school. Children who are in the yard prior to official assembly time are not the responsibility of any member of staff, but if children are in the yard prior to 8.50 a.m., they are expected to take their place in line. For safety reasons, pupils are expected to walk in the school yard.
- Children are not allowed to enter the school building prior to 8.50 a.m.
- There is a short break at 10.45 a.m. Lunch break is from 12.30 p.m. to 1.00 p.m. No glass bottles or cans, please.
- Junior and Senior Infant Classes are dismissed at 1.30. p.m. Infants are not allowed to go home on their own unless this is specifically requested in writing by parents. The pupils in the other classes are dismissed at 2.30 p.m.
- Pupils who bring bicycles to school are asked to alight at the gates of the school.
- The Board of Management does not accept responsibility for the children’s property.
- At 2.30 p.m., pupils are expected to leave the school grounds in an orderly fashion and to report home promptly.
- Pupils should respect and follow the directions of the school traffic wardens at all times.