Information For Parents
- If parents wish their child to go home for lunch, a Consent Form is required. These forms may be obtained from the class teacher.
- In the event of a pupil being absent through illness or for any other reason, the class teacher should be informed by note on the pupil’s return to school. If it is anticipated that the absence will be of a lengthy duration, the class teacher should be informed by note as soon as possible.
- The main entrance to the school is clearly marked, and there is an intercom system to enable all callers to the school to speak to the Office Staff before entering the school building.
- When it is necessary for a pupil to leave school early, a note must be sent to the class teacher. Parents/ guardians are asked to call personally to the classroom to collect the child. Any person collecting a child on behalf of the parent/guardian should present written authorisation with a telephone contact number.
- Children should have their names on their coats and other personal property such as schoolbooks, copies, lunch boxes, flasks and beakers.
- As the need arises, parents will receive notices with regard to school matters and events. Please ensure that the children keep a special plastic folder in their school bags into which such notices can be placed. Encourage your child to deliver notes immediately or check each evening at homework time to see if there is a note from the school.