Health & Safety
- Children who are ill should not be sent to school.
- Parents are asked that teachers be made aware of any physical disability or allergies which their child might have.
- Please check your child’s hair regularly for outbreaks of Head Lice. If there is an outbreak of head lice in a class, all parents of pupils in that class are informed by note, and asked to take immediate action to treat infestation.
- Requests to remain indoors at break times should only be made in exceptional circumstances (limbs in plaster, recovering from/awaiting surgery). These requests must be made in writing to the class teacher. When a pupil is allowed to remain indoors, it is necessary that they remain seated in the area at the top of the hall.
- In the interests of safety, parents’ cars are not allowed into the school grounds.
- At assembly and dismissal times, parents and other visitors to school are asked to avoid parking on the yellow lines outside of main gate.